ECAI is Europe’s premier AI research venue. We are honoured to host the 26th edition of this conference in person, in Kraków, one of Europe’s most stunning cities. ECAI 2023 will feature, as usual, a full programme of technical papers, as well as many AI-related events of interest for researchers, students, and industry professionals. This includes workshops and tutorials, as well as sister conferences for starting researchers (STAIRS) and prestigious applications of AI (PAIS).
The conference is supported by the European Association for Artificial Intelligence (EurAI) and the Polish Artificial Intelligence Society (PSSI).
ECAI 2023 invites original contributions in all areas of AI. These include, but are not limited to:
- Multi-Agent Systems (MAS)
- Game theory and social choice. (GT)
- Constraint satisfaction and optimization (CS)
- Games and Virtual Environments (GAME)
- Human Aspects in AI (HAI)
- Data Mining and Data Science (DMS)
- Knowledge Representation, Reasoning and semantics (KRR)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Multidisciplinary Topics and Applications (MULT)
- Speech, Natural Language Processing and Understanding (NLP)
- Search, Planning and Scheduling (PLAN)
- Robotics (ROB)
- Safe, Explainable, and Trustworthy AI (XAI). Includes ethical AI.
- Uncertainty in AI (UAI)
- Vision (VIS)
- AI for Social Good (AISG).